Why does my kid act this way? Many parents try punishment or persuasion to help misbehaving or withdrawn children improve their behavior. This online class will help you achieve the stronger connections and positive behaviors you are seeking.
Whether children are acting out or withdrawn, the root cause is often anxiety. Participants in this live online class will be able to:
- Recognize the need that your child’s behavior is communicating
- Identify ways your own anxiety may be effecting your child
- Apply and model self-care methods to reduce anxiety in your home
- Identify root causes of anxiety in yourself and your child
- Identify and practice sustainable healthy habits to stay calm and happy
This live online parenting class is designed for parents of children ages 2 – 12.
Following the class you will be invited to join our private Facebook group in which you will have access to a community of caring parents like you, working to apply new parenting approaches. Our Peace At Home Parenting Facebook community will be a place to share challenges and successes. You will also have ongoing regular contact with Ruth Freeman, webinar trainer, through the Facebook community.
In addition, you will receive access to free monthly “Question and Answer” sessions in which you will be coached in applying the skills you learned in Peace at Home webinars and again you will connect with other parents working to improve skills.
- Communication skills that build strong parent-child connections
- Parent behaviors that help kids cope with stress so they can develop self-control
- Effective discipline that reduces misbehavior and increases positive behavior in the long run
This FREE 30 minute live online parenting class is an introduction to Peace at Home Parenting Solutions. Participants will have a chance to ask questions and get answers on the spot. You will also receive helpful cheat sheets to remind you about important practices you will want to try after the session.