Know What to Expect
Watch this video to learn how to join a webinar and what you will see once in the webinar. Please register early and download the GoToTraining application before the webinar starts.
Arrive Early and Be Prepared
- If possible, join the session early to be sure all your settings are in place when the webinar begins. You will usually be able to enter a webinar at least 15 minutes before the indicated start time.
- If having difficulty joining the webinar, contact Citrix Customer Support at 1-855-202-7959. They may have wait times when you call, so arriving early and discovering any problems early really helps.
- If you arrive early, you may download and review materials while you wait for the webinar to begin.
- Send questions in advance to Ruth@PeaceAtHomeParenting.com. If another teacher facilitates your webinar, Ruth will get your questions to that person.
- You may want to jot down notes to yourself, so have a pen and paper handy. Webinars can be dense with information and you may not be able to remember everything that is important to you.
- If there is a slide of particular importance to you, you can write down the title of that slide and send an email to the instructor requesting a copy of it.