- Reduce Family Stress
- Get Kids to Listen and Cooperate
- Build Strong Connections
- Without Raising Your Voice!
Register at: PeaceAtHomeParenting.com
Use FREE Discount Code: SummerPeace
Sign up for one or all of these classes to Get Ready for Summer
Understand Feelings: Raise Caring Kids 12 noon, Thursday, May 31st
- Are you sometimes overwhelmed by your child’s emotions?
- Does your child have trouble verbalizing his feelings?
- Do her displays of emotion seem like misbehavior sometimes?
A better relationship with your child starts with emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is associated with stronger self-worth, more cooperation, better communication skills, stronger parent-child connection and less family conflict. Learn tools to strengthen your own emotional intelligence and that of your children.
Positive Discipline that Works 8:15 PM, Monday, June 11th
- Is your child spending too much time in “time out?”
- Are you concerned you are too strict or too easy?
- Do you sometimes this there must be a better way?
You are not alone. Parents report they want to stop yelling and stop giving in. This live online class will provide simple steps to discipline that works. Win more cooperation and strengthen your child’s self-worth.
Routines, Chores & Family Meetings 8:15 PM, Monday, June 18th
- Morning routine drive you a little crazy?
- Trash only gets taken out after a zillion reminders?
- Worried that summer will just increase your stress?
Parents who spend time nagging, complaining and punishing tend to have less time to meaningfully connect with their children. Consider Family Meetings and other practical ways to create smoother family routines and support children to be responsible. Plan your summer routine as a family. More connection and more fun!
ALL CLASSES INCLUDE ONGOING SUPPORT: You can get questions answered immediately during live classes. After class, participants are invited to join a private Facebook group to connect with other parents working on similar issues. Teachers are available to comment and answer questions. You will also receive a recording of the class to listen to again and with others.