Purchase a courtesy code for
For more information,
Do you work with
- Are concerned about problems with their children?
- Would benefit from a responsive, online parenting support system?
- Need access to parenting skills education outside of normal business hours?
Peace At Home Parenting Solutions provides live online parenting classes – evidence based, engaging, interactive webinars that can be accessed from computers, tablets and smart phones at a reasonable fee with scholarships available for those in need.
Ruth E. Freeman, LCSW, founder of Peace At Home Parenting LLC, brings three decades of parenting education experience to her work with diverse parents. The University of Connecticut studied Peace At Home online classes and concluded that they had significant impact in:
- Increasing the level of support parents feel in facing their everyday lives
- Reducing dysfunctional parental discipline practices (this includes over reactive discipline and parental hostility)
- Increasing parents’ sense of control and competence with their children
Ruth leads a team of seasoned experts focusing on the needs of diverse parents. Examples of our webinars include: Positive Discipline for Self-Worth and Self-Regulation, Emotional Intelligence, Support for ADHD, Autism and Anxiety, Parenting Teens, Teamwork for Chronic Behavior Problems, Neuroscience of Infants and ABC’s of Toilet Training. Participants may join for live online classes or listen to recordings.
All webinars include ongoing support: Participants are invited to join a private Facebook page. They will be able to connect with other parents working on similar issues. Peace At Home’s expert team are available on that page to comment and answer questions. Participants also have access to a free monthly Q&A session at which teachers provide follow-up and guidance as parents apply new approaches. Participants have access to recordings of all classes.
Email us for more information PeaceAtHomeParenting@gmail.com