Check out our FREE 45 minute live or recorded class by registering today!
There is no pressure to attend and registering will simply e-mail you a reminder before class starts if you are available to join live or want to review the recording at your convenience.
- Tone down your excitement about going someplace new. Young children react to being in new places by looking to us for our reaction. Avoid making a big deal about it, especially if your child is easily startled or clings to you with fear. Being matter of fact will tell your child that it’s safe.
- Bring along some familiar food if you are eating a meal away. Of course it is fun to try new foods but it’s amazing how including a familiar food with new ones makes it all feel safe to try.
- Try to maintain something like the usual nap and eating times. If your toddler can refuel his/her energy predictably, he/she is more likely to play and enjoy being with lively cousins, aunts, and uncles.
Our FREE infant and toddler online class will review creating routines that work and consider how rhythmic talking and songs are connected to babies’ inborn motivation to be socially connected. Learning our babies’ cues to start, continue, and stop interacting helps us to be in tune during feeding, playtime, and sleep routines. Participants in this live online class will be able to identify and apply easy, every day practices that:
- Develop and strengthen cooperative relationships with your infants and toddlers
- Help older siblings and babysitters to participate in your baby’s routines
- Prevent challenging behaviors of older siblings by practicing kindness in routines that make for a peaceful home
This FREE live online parenting class is designed for parents of infants and toddlers.
Following the class you will be invited to join our private Facebook group in which you will have access to a community of caring parents like you, working to apply new parenting approaches. Our Peace At Home Parenting Facebook community will be a place to share challenges and successes. You will also have ongoing regular contact with Ruth Freeman, webinar trainer, through the Facebook community.
In addition, you will receive access to free monthly “Question and Answer” sessions in which you will be coached in applying the skills you learned in Peace at Home webinars and again you will connect with other parents working to improve skills.