For more information about any of the programs below, please contact Ruth.
Why all companies can benefit from
Peace at Home programs
Peace At Home Parenting Solutions provides parenting education at The Hartford, CIGNA, Novartis, Aetna, Media Brands NYC, and The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard with consistently rave reviews. Her webinar participants report 82% or higher satisfaction rate with most webinars receiving a 100% satisfaction response. In addition Peace At Home webinars consistently retain 95 - 100% of participants for the full duration of the webinar.
Peace At Home corporate wellness offerings include:
- Live online lunchtime classes designed for your employees that include access to
- Class recordings to share with family, friends and childcare providers for two weeks
- Participant handouts highlighting key learning points
- Free live monthly Q&A sessions
- Private monitored Facebook group where parents ask questions and receive comments and answers from other parents and Peace At Home teachers
- Certificates of participation if requested at registration
- Corporate subscriptions so that employees may access all live and recorded classes from phones, tablets and computers on their own time.
- Private online coaching services for executives or other corporate employees to address targeted parenting challenges efficiently.
Corporate packages may include any of the services described above and custom programs designed for your company such as brief classes created and delivered by our infant/toddler experts for nursing mothers returning to work.
Parenting education reduces stress and increases productivity
Today’s working parents have less frequent access to traditional sources of parenting skill exchanges, like extended family nearby or chats at the playground. They can feel torn between home life and work responsibilities and are often stressed or distracted at work when things are not going well with their child.
Workplace parenting education programs give employees peace of mind and tools to better handle their personal lives - making them more productive on the job. Employee benefits specialists report that working parents who can find answers at work exhibit higher morale and are more likely to stay longer with the company.
New communication skills can lead to better workplace interactions
Parents report that the communication skills they learn in parenting classes work remarkably well with colleagues, and help them deal with on-the-job frustration and stress. Evidence suggests that workplace parenting education encourages small-group support systems and increases employees' self-esteem in other areas of their lives.
The University of Connecticut evaluated Peace at Home Parenting webinars for corporate employees. The university published their research that reports parents who participate Peace At Home webinars:
- Increase their sense of control and competence,
- Decrease dysfunctional parenting behaviors, and
- Increase their sense of support in everyday parenting.
"Peace at Home Parenting webinars are one of my favorite Aetna benefits! Feeling like I have things under control at home allows me to be more present and focused at work."
“I mean it when I say I've never received such positive feedback after a seminar. Not only are you excellent at what you do, but you have an undeniable energy and passion for teaching parents. We really loved having you!”
- Gabrielle Farias, BroadLife Program Specialist
Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard, Cambridge, MA