Participate Tuesday, March 23rd at 8:15 pm in a free, live round table event, "Managing Meltdowns" for parents of children ages birth-8. Join presenters Ruth Freeman LCSW, JoAnn Robinson PhD, and Cora Megan MA to:
- Learn why emotional meltdowns occur in young children
- Learn how caregivers can manage their own distress during meltdowns
- Learn positive approaches to help children calm down
- Learn ways to talk with your child about strong feelings after they occur, and
- Learn about positive routines to help prevent emotional meltdowns
Click "Get Reminded" on the event tab to get reminders when the event goes live. Submit your specific questions or concerns in the comments section at anytime prior to or during the event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Recommended (but not required) recordings may be purchased and viewed for a discounted price of $10 for all three prior to attending this event here. These recordings include:
- "I get so irritated"
- "The Power of Playfulness"
- "Taming Tantrums"