For the next 7 days, Peace at Home Parenting will be posting a theme idea for each day of the week. Today's theme is:
Do something thoughtful today! These are our ideas, but we encourage you to think of others:
- Write thank you notes to teachers, grocery store employees, or healthcare workers.
- Write words of encouragement and stick them in your neighbors’ mailboxes.
- Call someone who is alone just to say hello.
- Say appreciations about each family member at dinner.
- Let kids brainstorm other ideas!
Coming up Fireside Friday...
Mark your calendar for tomorrow's post or Follow Us at https://www.facebook.com/PeaceAtHomeParenting/